1. Decide what kind of side Hustle you can handle
2. Find a problem to solve
3. Make sure that problem is a recurring problem
and it is an easy problem to solve.
4. Find a solution to the problem.
5. Find out how much it will cost you to buy and sell that solution
6. Save money to buy that solution
7. Set a price for your solution
8. Find out who has the problem
9. Use Technology to Market your solution to the problem.
10. Sell, sell, sell.
For more details, check out “The 10 Minute Guide to Starting a Business: Lessons Entrepreneurs Learn the Hard Way”- Available here from Kobo.com
Twitter.com/TeamBYS | Instagram.com/t10minuteguide | Facebook.com/the10minuteguide
#Entrepreneur #Entrepreneurship #Startabusiness #Startasidehustle #Sidehustle #Startup #recurringincome #financialsecurity #smallbusiness